Be Positive and Never Give up

Hello Loves,
I know its been a while since we last talked but let me tell you a girl has been busy.
First let me say this if you have not started following me on Facebook or Instagram please do.
I am more active on Instagram, I show more of things happening at the moment. I also started a YouTube channel which I am just getting the feel of and will post more. I finished my campaign with Eleven60 and it was a great experience. I recently agreed to become brand ambassadors for a fewcompanies so look out for those blogs, vlogs, and pics.

I normally find myself taking a hiatus from blogging when my life is in turmoil and I need to focus on important things a little more.


Overall I am a positive person and like to look at things on a brighter note.
Now this will have its drawback as people will find ways to make it more of an advantage for them to use you and make you feel really bad. It is also a time where you will find people taking more than they give from your life. This is not limited to new people but more so from people you value more.

What I have recently started doing more of is taking more me time.
During this time you can get into a good book, series or even a support group or join a gym.
I find going for a ride very relaxing.
Or even going on a "me" date.
Everyone is different.
I find it more stressful at times being around people when I am going through something challenging in life. Also, I don't like explaining myself when I am in this space.



I know when going through something it is never a fun event and you may feel at times, depressed and need to hide in a corner and cry but remember this...
You are responsible for what you allow in your personal space and in your life.
If it doesn't serve you any justice than you should look for ways to get away.
Regardless of your job, relationship of any kind.

Life is all about what you make it. So, make it the best you can.
"I will keep smiling be positive and never give up! I will give 100% each day and time. This will always be my goals and attitude."

So, in closing even when it seems like the weight of the world is on your shoulders
 "BE POSITIVE and NEVER GIVE UP!!


xoxoxoxox
Shalonda

Comments

Popular Posts