Golden


Hey Loves, 
I know its been as long time since I have been on the blog. With everything going on with Covid-19 and the nation it has been extremely hard to write. Not to mention everyday life. 
I have used my IG page to express my concerns of the world and the fears I have of being a
African American woman raising a son. The fire in me has been ignited and I am not stopping.

I was gifted this beautiful Golden Yellow dress from Precious Winks. Let me first tell you have wonderful it has been working with the owner Rashunda. I remember me seeing her so beautiful in all black standing so tall with this majestic horse and thought how powerful is this. We've had some deep conversations and share some similarities. The dress beautiful. The fabric has great stretch and the color is rich. 
I have been sitting on this dress until the right weather and time to broadcast it and Rashunda definitely gave me full creative range to do what I want for the look. 











I am a Black Woman, wrapped in gold's of yellow. 
Like the black concrete streets of Washington, California, and New York. 
Tired of being strong enough for you to drive on  Worthy enough of your feet to walk over. 
You take advantage of me by trashing your waste of emotions on my body while you manipulate my soul and when someone finally cares enough to clean me up and fix me and make me whole screaming Black Lives Matter in Gold you hate me. 
You take what is not owed to you and try to change me. 
The difference is, this time regardless of your tires, your feet and your trash.. my soul glows from beneath "Black Women Matter" yes I know it's deep. 
It's so deep it could never be taken away but for every car and person, for every bit of trash or defacing I am built strong enough to rise. 
You may have destroyed many of us with your lies and your guns and your hatered, but we are being built stronger all over cities to Protect our Neighborhoods and Serve our communities. 
We are the Mothers and endangered children, the wives of broken men and the Foundation of this Nation. 
Respect Our Crowns!
 Written by me 








                              










Comments

Popular Posts