Unapologetically Me

Hello Loves, 
 I know its been quite some time since we talked but your girl has been super busy. 
I wanted to drop by to talk about this off the shoulder orange jumpsuit. 
This jumpsuit is from Unapologetic Styles

When I first seen it I was very hesitant and then there was this part of me that was like, just get it girl. When it arrived, I was very happy about it and out of the other items I received I couldn't wait to try it on. I immediately fell in love with it. From the off the shoulder detail and the pockets I just was sooo excited about the look. 

Since I had never purchased from this company before I decided to go for the biggest size they had which was a 3xl and I am happy I did. Even though this jumpsuit has tons of stretch I believed the fit was so much better. I also say when shopping online since you are unable to try clothes on to read the measurements and sizing list. It helps when purchasing clothes. 

I try to find captions to compliment my outfits on IG. So, while trying on this jumpsuit I knew I wanted something catchy and dope. The color reminded me of a sweet potato pie and so that was my first caption. The color captures the essence of fall but the lightweight material would be great with any season. 

I would advise anyone to check out the website and while you are there use my discount code 
Shalonda for 20% off. 


xoxxox
Shalonda

Comments

Popular Posts