Summer Breeze and Palm Trees


My family and I just enjoyed another vacation at our resort in Florida and while we were there I as able to talk my son into taking a few photos.


This post will also be the start of my 

Summer Look Book Series.

My 1st look is a two piece bathing suit from Forever 21 plus. 
If you can remember  the last time we were in Florida, I did a review for a two piece also from F21+. I loved the color and even though I took  photos I didn't feel comfortable with the set.  I decided this time I would order a size up and even  though I didn't want any size 3x's in my closet, I made the purchase. 

I felt comfortable in the set. 
The support was great and the feel was like second skin.

What do you all think?






Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts