So Breezy



Hi Loves

Style to me is relatable to your attitude. When it comes to Style I feel as if the clothes must speak to an individual. So, when I was looking for something special from Eleven60 2019 Spring Collection I went to the item that spoke to me and my style.  

I normally stay in the safe colors, you know Black, White and Grey. I know I am not the only one who does. There are times where, you may decide it is time for a change and either change up the style of your hair or even try a new polish for your nails. Like why would anyone want to change up their wardrobe? Right!!  No you are wrong, adding a staple piece is the best way of expressing who you are and your ability to welcome change and new experiences. 


Photo Credits: CB Photography


When I seen the Spring Collection from Eleven60 I was definitely in awe. I loved how their pieces were very free and polished. They are the type of pieces you can wear so many times and in so many different ways.  
Take for instance this "Breezy Poncho" . When I first seen it I was a little hesitant because of the colors but I like I said before it spoke to me. At first look, I like the Black and White poncho but this Multi colored poncho was like "ME" in a sense. It was like that girl so different that others would look over and go to what was familiar to them.  








I seen all the possibilities with this top. Like going away with the girls or bae... This poncho would look great under your swimwear. Or even with a pair of shorts and knee boots. Right? Do you see where I am going with this??  So, I wanted to sass things up just a bit and since Rose Gold is my new go to color I paired this top with my rose gold heels, belt, and earrings to accessorize this look. 

The material of the Poncho was really breezy and was perfect to wear with 75 degree weather. If you love this Poncho visit Eleven60 Spring Collection and their other collections. 

xoxoxoxoxo 
Shalonda 

Comments

Popular Posts