Simply Shein

Hello Loves, 

I know its been a while since I written a blog but let me just say this a girl has been hella busy. 

So, lets play catch up. Well since the new year so much has happened. I decided to start a YouTube channel which, was so hard to do and I was so frustrated but hey.. IT HAS HAPPENED!! 

I was able to meet my 10K which was another accomplishment for me, I never question my path I am just so grateful for the experiences along the way. 

I was able to sign a contract with Eleven 60 to assist with the launch of their Spring Collection which is nothing shy from AMAZING. Keep a look out for that post. 

I was able to purchase a few things from Shein which let me say like anything new I was skeptical but the clothes were so reasonable that I had to. My order was not too big but the items are so nice. 
The time didn't take long to receive either. I have already received a few likes for some of the pieces and hey my mom even made a purchase. The one thing I would say is to defiantly read the reviews. They are their for guidance. If not some of your clothes may be too big or too small. I made a purchase for a body suit and as much as I loved it I even followed the reviews the item was just too small for me. Now Shein doesn't just have clothes for Womens but also, Mens, Kids, and household items and bedding. I was so happy with my purchase I know for sure I would purchase again.

Check out the video below.  


Comments

Popular Posts