Simply Me

                                                          Hey Girlfriends,
"Queening is a Lifestyle Not a Fad"

Well today is the day!!
5 years being a Blogger. I am Super Excited for what God has for me. I have decided to no longer follow other bloggers for inspiration just in admiration.
I also decided if it doesn't make me happy it doesn't make sense. I started this new chapter as "Simply Shalonda" to be just that.
I want to make thing simple. Easier. Why should a blog be complicated? I plan to take more time writing about life and things that matter to me. I want to become a support for others, and be a source for up lifting and empowering others.
I am a Queen and baby its a "Lifestyle not a Fad".

I learned you can have anything you want if you work hard enough for it. You must be strong to handle this mean world.
You must be willing to step out of your comfort level.
Do something that makes you happy.
I am the happiest I've been in a long time, because no one
Let me repeat this.... NO ONE comes before me.
You must be happy within yourself to be happy with others.
Recognize that your time will come and either congratulate and elevate others or stay in that negative space and blame others for you not succeeding.
You must be patient in this life. Anything worth having is worth working hard for. Remember that.!
I can see over the past 5years I have evolved and elevated into a wonderful, amazing, and inspiration of a woman not only for others but for myself.


Enjoy some of my favorite photos from over the past 5yrs.
No one is responsible for your happiness but....... YOU!
xoxoxox -Shalonda






















Comments

Popular Posts