New Segment - Did you Know ??


I have decided on one of my new Segment should be titled "Did you Know??"
I have thought long and hard about what my focus would be
this time around and being that I am from the First State
I thought why not include things from the First State?

With this title I plan to go out and adventure Restaurant's, Store Openings and other things
I discover along the way.

So, let's get started...
While on my hunt to load up on my mascara since I noticed I only had one left, I went to my
local Walgreens. I did purchase other items but while I was in the cosmetics area checking out for the day I was informed they had FREE SAMPLES.

So, you ask why wasn't this something you heard of before let me explain.
As the manager informed me, they get rid off or return dozens of sample items a month. They do not keep them at the front counter because they only receive a limited amount and not
enough to share with everyone who enters the store.

So, as I walked out of my local Walgreens I smiled at all the FREE items I received.
Not noticing what all was in the bag.

Well, Well, Well.. I was quite surprised to see the items and thought I would try them out and give my review on each of them.



         Simple Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes  

  My first thought on them, as there was no scent which is good.
I used two wipes to remove my makeup and it worked very well.
                      My face felt revived, and fresh.

    I would give this a 4 star and believe I would purchase these.
       This pack had 25 wipes and ULTA sells for $7.99 a pack.



Vaseline Deep Moisture Jelly Cream

This cream is really smooth and as it states on the bottle Intensive Care so it is great for those tough areas on your body.
I used this product 3 time so far trying to find the right amount of
cream to add to my body and every time I seem to fail.

I would rate this a 3 star as it does what it says it will do.
The down fall is that it is very greasy.

It is best used on my feet then on my legs, arms and any other part of
my body. This item sales for $6.99 at my local Walgreens.


NEXXUS Humecress

                    Last but surly not least. Is this ..
I have never tried anything NEXXUS but when I tell you
                    I love this please believe I love this.

            First thing I realized were the pearl like beads
  and it reminded me of elegance. Then was the clear bottle.
              Finally that smell. OMG that smell is great.
I am still not 100% sure what it is suppose to do to my
hair but I know every day I have applied 4-8 pumps in the
              morning and 4-8 pumps in the evening.

I would rate the product at a 5 star for the smell alone.
           My hair feels really good, and the smell is enchanting. 
                   ULTA has this product at $21.99 a bottle.


Now the next time you visit your local Walgreens or any drug store just ask if they have any samples they are giving away. You never know what you just might get...
xoxox Shalonda

All reviews are my own.






Comments

Popular Posts