Spring Flava..

So, Today I took a leap of faith and took some advice from a fellow blogger..



I got professional pictures taken.. and it was sooo much fun.
I won't say too much but let me say this. Dawn Gilmore of:
Dawn V. Gilmore Fine Art Glamour Portrait Photography http://dawnvgilmorephoto.com/ is very professional.

She allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and be the DIVA that I needed to be. She is new to the Delaware area and looking for more thing, people, and special events to photograph.


I wore my grey Monif C converter dress and my Black and White blazer.. I added my pearls and a punch of Purple in my shoes and accessories.



Looking for a professional photographer, for a birthday party or just wanted a special day for yourself see Dawn is really good. If you are shy for the camera this will get you out of your zone, she will make you so comfortable. Here are some photo's from the shoot. Enjoy..




Giving my all in Historic Odessa
Monif C 

Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts