What is new for Lizzies Pearls.



Hello my loves..
I know I have been a way for a few weeks but I have to tell you my mind has been so active. Some things like would like to share with you all and others well lets just say they will have to wait. But, I am so excited for these new things to be coming full circle.

With the New Year and some of the East coast winter here and almost gone, I have been spending so much time with my family. We have shoveled snow, planned family breakfast and dinners.




We created cork boards and all sorts of arts and crafts all over the house.

I found these trim squares at LOWES and thought I have the perfect place to add these.
Just added a little ribbon.. What do you think??


I have decided to work on a few things that would include putting Delaware on the map.
Such as......
I want to explore markets, crafts shows, restaurants, hotels, and what is the new thing going on in my very own neighborhood. With these new things I would most likely have to move my site, to incorporate many tabs. I want to do reviews on the cool things discovered right here in Delaware.

I have stopped shopping just for a little while, to focus on something near to my heart.
For a while now I have wanted to empower women. Focus on the things important and challenges that we face everyday. Including health factors, love and relationships, fashion and beauty, and motherhood. I have created a team of exceptional woman and we will bring all of these topics and fun to these sessions. I believe I have the power to do more, and with the strength of these phenomenal women I have chosen this will be a great thing not only for me but for the woman of this world.

I have been working on a name but, have not discovered anything just yet.
Please look out for these sessions. I really can not wait to get started.!!

Like I said there is something I am hold on until it is completed to share with you all but,
I promise it will be wonderful.


I know it has been a while but I really Thank all of you for your following.

xoxo..
Shalonda









Comments

Popular Posts