Boss, Stripes and BCBG


Photo: my husband
Being a blogger is so much fun. I am able to take pictures of everything and anything. I can write about all things fashionable or not. I choose todays post based on my new Bow BCBG shoes I got from DSW. I considered myself a BOSS!!. I am not one who has to have a designer shoe, clothing or accessory. But when I noticed these cuties on sale.. I had to get them.

Top: Rainbow ~ Skirt: Dots~ Purse: Dots
Shoes: DSW























 What is a Boss? I know Webster's would have something intelligent to say, so I will add my two cents. A Boss is someone who owes it. Whether your outfit, your job, etc.. When I purchased these BCBG shoes I thought.. oh my I have stepped it up. My husband would say "Go Hard or Go Home". well that is exactly what I did.

Some of my guest from my Launch  Party wanted to know what I would be discussing on my blog? I told them many things, regarding fashion, crafts, restaurants, etc.. but, I think my passion is Fashion. I see a lot of bloggers post on the topic and I feel it is a great way to get yourself out there. Since I am a plus size girl I feel its so hard to be different from other plus size girls when there are a few stores to shop from.

I starting following bloggers such as Chastity and Chante` for inspiration. I liked their style and how they embraced their size, to be different. I started looking at websites like Lane Bryant and Avenue like why do I want to be the same.. I can be different. I don't want to walk in a room and me and another plus size girl has on the same thing. Or, what about a BBQ, or even when you go to the movies. So, then I started looking at websites like Eshakti  and Mod Cloth for my dresses. I noticed everyone asked where did you get that dress.  I smiled and I owned it like a true BOSS!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts