Color and Print

Have you ever thought about pairing a bold color and a printed shoe. Well as you can see in my Outfit of the Day I paired a Hot Pink Blazer and a Cheetah shoe. I think it adds drama to the outfit. This weekend was great spent it with the family.. Weather was nice also. I love hanging out during the day with a nice breeze. Summer is right around the corner and this is your time to experiment with colors that will make you stand out in a good way.

Blazer ~ JcPenney, Tank~ Dots, Jeans~ Forever21+, Shoes ~ Steve Madden 

I have a new Job starting in May and with that comes a new wardrobe. I have to dress up now no more jeans.. well its a grown up look, and even though its a grown up look its also very playful and versatile.  
xoxoxox... Shalonda

Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts