Fashionably ... How to spend $100.

Hello Loves, 
Recently I was challenged to go shopping with only $100 to see how far my money could go.
I took my sister along with me.
Why not she is the Queen for clearance items. 



We went to the Dover Mall which by the way, still has clothing stores for plus size since the Christina Mall took all of their stores out. We started with Charlotte Russe.

My sister headed straight to the clearance, which is what she did in every other store when explored that day. She found these Overalls for $14.99 a deal right and since I didn't care for the angled frayed leg I rolled them up. Then after trying many more items




I found this Blush off shoulder body con $9.99, Which was way
out of my comfort zone but hey why not ?? RIGHT!!


 


Then my sister found this Emerald Green Ruched Body Con dress $14.99. OMG this was my favorite out of everything. It hit all the right places. I was excited for what was to come from this photo. Oh we did find some cute shoes and I settled after a week or two to purchase the Rose Gold shoes in this photo. They were a perfect fit.













The next place to go was Forever21 + and I found this set, even though it didn't go together, I thought I was also something really nice.
The top a Yellow Ruffle sleeve crop top $14.90 and Floral and Striped

Palazzo pants $22.90.
With this outfit I would be very different from the norm. I never wear wide legged pants. SO, here would be my chance RIGHT? 

All together I paid $77.77 What a deal. 
All Images are posted on my IG page. 

Comments

Popular Posts