Naturally Comfortable & Comfortably Natural

Hello Loves, 
A few days ago I had a photoshoot. Yeah so you are most likely asking What is the big deal about that Shalonda according to your IG account you are always having a photoshoot. lol. Well you are all right but this shoot was by professional photographer Corey Burke of CB Photography. I was very excited to work with Corey. I had seen his work on his IG account and was interested right away. I reached out a few months back and sent him my inspiration and he was happy to make the shoot my own.  
The date came and I was so ready. We met up at Brandywine Park in Wilmington and it was a hit. Prior to us meeting up he mentioned us getting another location and I was cool with it. Now for anyone who knows me knows, bridges and I are not the best of friends and Corey was informed of this but was all about conquering my fears, I sat in the middle of the bridge. OMG right.  I was like I got this.  No worries. Taking a deep breath it was done. Soon I felt like I was one with the bridge, I was totally comfortable. Lets not get this twisted I still believe I have a fear of bridges,{in a vehicle} but I know if I had to go to the bridge for another shoot it would not be a problem. 

After shooting it up and conquering my fears we headed over to Battery Park in New Castle. 
I seen what Corey was talking about. He had said with my white dress the location would be great. I immediately seen his vision and went with it. The way he was capturing me in my natural state was amazing. I told him, I know I had an inspirational shoot but loved his idea of the Natural location so much more. 
The photos posted have been enhanced a little as I am entering in a digital Model search and had to dress the photos up just a little. 

I have been raving about this shoot for the past couple of days and cannot stop talking about how Naturally Comfortable I felt with Corey. During the shoot we chatted about life, and more photo opportunities. He gave me some info and positive insight about my current photographer. {my son} 

He even felt having a shoot with my husband would be great. He was very down to earth and professional. There was no feeling uncomfortable with him as he was made sure I was comfortable with every shoot. He allowed me to review every photo and it made me feel alive. Sometimes as a women, mother, and wife you can loose yourself. I wanted this shoot for me. I wanted to own this shoot and wanted this shoot to show how Naturally Comfortable I would be in my own skin. If I could rate him and his work I would but this post should be enough. Have an idea or just want to feel good please reach out to him.

Corey, I know I have said this time and time again but, I Thank you for capturing me in this form and appreciate you and your work.
You will forever be my brother and a professional photographer for my future looks.
I thank you so much.

Comments

Popular Posts