Brunchin'

                                                                Hey Girlfriends,

Pink Ruffle Body suit - Loralette  White lace skirt Monif C
So remember in a previous post I was talking about my 5th blogger anniversary.
Okay lets recap real quick. Last year was a world wind and I thought this year was my 4th anniversary and I was totally wrong. Okay now back to current events.
With only 14days to plan this event I reached out to the Christiana Hilton. I love the new upgrades and when they offered there assistance, I had to take it.

I was offered the "Private Dining Experience", oh what an
experience. The space was nice and the décor was amazing it went along with my theme. I wanted to invite a handful of woman, to celebrate this special day. I started the event with a few icebreakers and then offered the ladies some food and drink. While everyone was eating I shared my new collaboration with Simply Che for my newest Lip gloss collection. (Previous Post)  


I had went to Michaels stores for some inspiration for my personalized
gifts and enjoyed creating them for all the guest.

I was at that moment done with the event but to my surprise, some of the ladies mentioned my Fashion sense and how I had inspired them to be fashion seekers.  I was very pleased that at the ladies enjoyed my post and photos. Then the event was changed as an empowerment session. It was amazing. I really enjoyed the women who attended and appreciated their interest in my event.

xoxox.. Shalonda






Comments

Popular Posts