Body Fit

Hello Beauties,
If you follow me either on the Book, Gram, Twitter, or G+ you have seen some of my latest looks.
I recently came across an amazing shapewear garment. It is from FBF (FCK Being Fat).
I follow them on IG and loved looking at the videos that I decided what the heck why not purchase their FBF Body Shaper.


Lets talk about this shapewear for just a minute.
So, It is totally breathable. The fit is amazing.
This garment is High-Waisted and it has total thigh coverage. 
No worries about chunky thigh bulge. I have worn the garment under several pieces and love the way it feels even under my jeans.






We all know how uncomfortable some shapewear can be under the tightest of dresses and jeans.
This shapewear is built so well, that you don't have to worry about it. Just remember to measure for the best fit.












Comments

Popular Posts