" Wild Thoughts "

Dress by Monif C
                                                            

 Hello Loves,

I was wondering when I should blog about this dress and at first wanted to do this for Valentines Day and quickly changed my mind. Most likely everyone would be posting pictures of themselves in red for this special day.
So no need to add to the flavor of the season.

When I first seen this,
I knew I had to have this dress.







I loved the style of the netting collar, the ruffle hem line and the color.
It was one of my first fitted dresses. 
I quickly took a picture of myself in the dress and fell in love.
That was 3 years ago.
I was going through my closet and fell in love with this dress again.
I hadn't taken this out since I wore it for a picture.
I had to get in this dress again.

When I slipped into this dress I felt amazing, beautiful, and desired.
I had wondered why I'd never worn this dress outside of blog post?




The way the ruffle laid down past my thighs.
How the dress caressed my curves.
The zipper aligned with my spine.
The netting collar shows a little sexiness and wild adventure.
The color speaks love and sensuality
This dress stands out by its self.
I paired this dress with leopard shoes and the right accessories and my smile.  


Now that I have your attention do you have

"Wild Thoughts" ?





Comments

Popular Posts