Simply Made for Me


 Hello Beauties,
Happy New Year!! I know it is the 21st day of the new year but your girl has been busy.
I hosted a 16th birthday party for my son last week. {Of course we can discuss the details in a later post} which took a lot of my time and focus. If you follow me on Facebook, IG and Twitter {if you are not following you should} you have already seen the dress to the left.
Well I purchased it through a promo held by designer "Qristyl Frazier".

Qristyl was one of the designers on Project Runway Season 6 and her fashion was featured on BET's 2006 Rip the Runway as well as other Fashion Show Runways.

So, a sista was excited to receive the dress, to begin within. I was one of many who purchased a dress from Qristyl and we were not able to select the style or fabric. I had been in contact with Qristyl over the course of a few weeks and when I received an email from her saying she loved the way my dress turned out... Okay let me put some emphasis on MY DRESS.

I was so happy and could not wait until it arrived. So, I receive a text message from my son telling me a package had arrived, I rushed home and ran into my room. I couldn't wait. I slowly opened the package {okay so who am I kidding} and the first thing I noticed was the print. It felt like the print was selected just for me. Then I noticed the bold black, then the off the shoulder cut... OMG. I had to email Qristyl right away to tell her how much I loved my dress. I couldn't wait until the weather here on the East coast had warmed up just a bit to get some photos.

So, when the day of warm weather arrived I grabbed my 16 year old son, found the best spot for photos and got myself photo ready. Paired the perfect shoes and clutch to bring out all the pretty colors in the dress. The earrings made the dress come alive. I felt amazing. I felt so Afro Centric. I felt like a QUEEN. I couldn't wait to share it across all my social media sites.

So, let me tell you all this.. I believe this dress was made for me and me alone. Okay I am not quite sure but, you can definitely reach out to Qristyl through her Qristyl Frazier Designs Facebook page.






Comments

Popular Posts