Scarlet Fever

                                                                          Hello Loves,

Dress ~ Boohoo 
Shoes~ DSW
Clutch ~ Rainbow
Let me tell you a little about Boohoo.com
So, for one they are always having a 1/2 sale and just when you think its over its there is another sale.
They have straight and plus sizes also, men's and accessories.

I have made several purchases from them and I am in love with their styles and prints.
You have to be careful as the size are UK sizes but with the step by step measurements you should be good to go.

I purchased this dress over 4months ago and had been contemplating if I should get it for months prior to the purchase.

When it arrived I was so happy to try it on but decided not to and place it with my other orders.

When I finally opened the package I fell in love with the feel of the dress and the fact that the color was something I didn't have already in my closet.













Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts