DID YOU KNOW ??? "Delaware Top Model 2016 "

Even though this post is just a little over a week old. I still must share with you all how much I enjoyed myself.

I was so undecided with what I was going to wear but settled on my "Serving Chocolate T-shirt and my Black tulle skirt.
I pair the out fit with a peak of color in my accessories.

Now I attended this event with my adorable sister.
We really enjoyed the energy and the positivity in the room.
I guess with our cousins Al and Stephanie there we had some sideline fun and met some great people.












Let me talk the two guys who kept us entertained though jokes, and they both could really rap.
Check out the clip below.



Let me tell you the event was special in its own right
I have to be honest I had no idea what was going to happen.
But, from the special words of encouragement, and spoken truth from our youth regarding the topics of bullying and technology and the moment of silence and continued support regarding the passing of Amy Joyner Francis who lost her life due to an incident that happened at Howard Technical High School. This event was really great.
I believe our cities and State should come together not just due to the recent matters that happened we really need something for our children to do other than look at TV and social media.


Take a look at some of the video from the event.




DJ Nick was fab on the 1's and 2's.. (hahaha)
The events Red Carpet host was India Sage
 The host were India Colon and "Next Top Model" Bello Sanchez.

 The Designers

Michael Hill of Mizink he had really nice bow ties. It showed not only guys can wear bow ties but so can girls.
Dell Scott - had some fabulous gowns and pieces. I follow Dell Scott on Facebook and all of her looks are fab. From the clothing to her accessories.
Rashad of DAHSAR - I had never seen any of his work but when I seen them I was fascinated. The White gown in the above video was his work. WOW.


Meet Bello Sanchez..
He thought my sister and I were twins. Lol.
He has such a cool and warm personality and he was looking great.
Thank for the photo boo.. xoxox.



Overall, come on Delaware lets support each other. This was a great event. If you have your daughters or sons who ever thought of pursuing a career in modelling why not start here? This was a wonderful event and I would attend another. Thanks to all the sponsors and people behind the scenes for having such an empowering opportunity for our youth.   Visit Delaware Fashion Week on Instagram photos of the event:  Delaware Fashion Week

Last but not least. Let me introduce you all to 2016 Delaware Top Model.
Mikayla Riha




Comments

Popular Posts