Did You Know ??? It's Koff'e Tyme

Hello my loves.
Hope you all are blessed and ready for a new Did you Know??

Well a few weekends back my girl Kim found a Women's Empowerment Beauty event and kindly invited me to attend with her.
Wow was I excited so, I met her there and was I impressed.
I met some phenomenal women who greeted me with a smile and a hug.
I was able to get my lashes done and had some great conversation with these women.

With that being said..
Let me introduce you all to Koff'e Body Treats




OMG.. what a product.
Their product is made by hand with fresh ingredients, such as Shea, Mango, & Coco Butter drenched in vitamin and rich oils.

Now doesn't that sound so good. Well let me tell you that is only the half.
The scents are AMAZING.

I so regret purchasing their 2oz because that was not enough.
I use it every time I step out the shower and the fragrance has been embedded into my bed linens.
It is a refreshing scent and not watered down.

From the moment you twist the top to apply on your skin your body will feel transformed.
The product is Heat Sensitive so as soon as it has body contact
there is this creamy, and smooth oil that relaxes itself to your body.



Nice packaging RIGHT??


Pretty Girl has a perfume scent to it.
When I apply this Whipped Body Frosting I don't need to add any perfume.
I have received so many compliments and ladies wondering the type of perfume I have on.
It is a great feeling.

Koff'e Tyme I just want to tell you ladies..
The combination of oils must create some form of pheromone or something. LOL
Let me just say this. My husband gets super close when I have this on.
When smelling this at the Empowerment event I was ultimately attracted to the scent.

The both of these products are wonderful I can definitely see myself ordering more in the future NEAR future. ( I am running out )

See the video clip on how nice and smooth this product is.



Also you can order your very own product by visiting
Koff'e Body Treats
Their shop is online but this is a Delaware based company..

You can also follow them on Instagram and Facebook

This review is my own opinion on the product.

Happy Shopping.
xoxoxox
Shalonda....



Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts