Is DE Ware in the House Without A Doubt..

Good Evening All..
I truly hope if your on the East coast you are enjoying your weather I see its
getting a little warmer out.

So, I am going to keep this post pretty short. I just wanted to share another
"DID YOU KNOW? " 

Much of you all know I am not from
"New York" or "Georgia" or "Cali" so
lets just say this being from the 1st State I thought had its
downs more than its ups.
A few actors are from Delaware such as Ryan Phillippe and
Sean Patrick Thomas but what else?

Well let me share with you all this.
I just recently found out that Delaware has a Fashion Week and a TOP Model event.
WHAT!!

Oh yes, I thought the same thing. What one minute when did this happen?
Well to my understanding its been going on for just a few years.
So, now that I know this information what can I do?

For one the first event which is the TOP Model Event is very soon
Check out the Flyer..


Oh my Goodness right. So, you can visit
for more information. You can also purchase your tickets from the site.
Once you get to the website click on the Flyer and then click it again on the next page and another page will come up where you
can purchase your tickets.
Or visit Ticket purchase

 I plan to get a few of my girls and head out to this event, I will give the details of the event in an upcoming blog. I may have to Vblog as well. I am so excited.

As far as the Fashion Week I will keep you up on the details with that as I get them.
You can visit Delaware Fashion Week on Facebook.

I hope as many of you spread the word and support.

Much love.... Shalonda





Comments

Popular Posts