Ohhh Sweet Whispers.

Happy Holiday Loves..
With Christmas next Friday I could not let another day go by without giving you all a review on this dress.

First let me say these few words..
This dress is FABULOUS!!

Now let me go into the reason why I purchased it.


Reason 1. I have been inspired by Chastity the blogger for Garnerstyle since day one. She was so different than the norm. I love her approach on the world when it comes to fashion, she was one of my reasons for becoming a blogger. So, even though I wanted to support her Target approach and her first colab with Rebdolls, things were just different in my life and I had to support from afar. But, let me tell you this when I had saved up just enough play money for Black Friday and this second colab with Rebdolls came out.. I had to support.




Reason 2. This dress has POCKETS!!.. Now for many of you know how much I adore a dress with pockets. I think it is a great way to add funk to your wardrobe. Not to mention a place to add your lip balm. lol
Reason 3. I could vision this dress being versatile. Since it is sleeveless you can wear it with a blazer or a cardigan. Even if you want to dress it down with a jean jacket and some low cut converse. I think that would cute RIGHT?


Now when I received the dress it was packaged just right all I had to do was unfold it.
Right away I noticed how smooth and soft this dress was.  I could not wait to try it on. Once I tried it on I could in vision all places I could wear this dress. It was just amazing. I thought I need to order a nice gold belt to pair it with. (can't wait until that comes in) Did I mention the Pockets??? OMG the pockets were just the right depth. I love this dress.

 Garnerstyle "Sweet Whispers"

All reviews and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts