Holiday Curves

Wow it is almost the end of the year and there are several Celebrations to look forward to. When thinking of that special look I try to pull something old and new to create a unique look. You can expect no one to steal your look. I love mixing prints with solid colors it can be the final touch on the perfect look. 

Now when you think of Christmas you see several remakes of black and red. Don't get me wrong those looks are normally what you expect to see and not to mention they are Classic. 

Why not change it up a bit with Metallic of golds and silver. You can never go wrong with them. Whether in your shoes or a clutch. 

Before I end the post let me express how much I totally love my Bow Earrings. I was invited to a jewelry party and wasn't expecting on purchasing because I was sure I had all the costume jewelry I needed but when I arrived to this party I was very surprised. The jewlery was by Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski. You can say these cuties were love at first sight. The host and presentation was amazing. I had a wonderful time.



Here are two looks adding metallics to your Holiday looks.
Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays..

Dress ~Rainbow Shoes ~Payless Clutch ~KYLE

Top ~Ashley Stewart Skirt~ Charlotte Russe Shoes~TAMAR

Comments

Popular Posts