Wild Leopards


 
 

 
Happy Hump Day to you all.  I thought I would share my last picture from my BOSS UP week.
I thought I added this last week but I guess not. So here it is.
 
I chose the title Wild Leopards because I totally had "NO" idea my bra would show through the top but I guess it had. At least it matched my shoes RIGHT! 
 
Let me go into the details of the outfit.
 
Shirt - Rainbow. I love the zipper detail. you can wear it as low and open as you would like. Not to mention if you don't mind a little see though it is great. I have worn this shirt again and paired it with a white tank. Problem solved. $12.99
 
Jeans - Forever 21+. I love these Jeans. They have tons of stretch. Remind me of Jegging. $9.99 on sale.
 
Shoes - TAMAR. You have seen them before in many pictures. I love these shoes. They are the best. Comfortable "NO" because the way my weight is set up. I can't walk to far in them. But, I am a big Tamar fan and had to buy them. Cannot remember the price. But, I have mentioned them in other post.

Comments

Popular Posts