In Love...


I recently had a Great experience at my local Container Store.
Whoever thought a big warehouse with a bunch of containers would be fun. I spent about a half hour with friendly faces, and associates who love their job. So much, that they wanted to educate me on every square inch of the store.
From the first step into the store I was wowed.
 
Now, my local store just opened a few weeks ago, but they already had a Clearance Corner. I love a Clearance Corner.
 
 I found these racks which I will be going back to get originally for $29 for $8.
They would be perfect in the princess room, for all her stuff animals.
After checking to see if they had Ice cream containers for my newest project (Shhh.. coming soon) I went looking for something to organize my makeup space.

My husband gets on me about my current space.
Believe it or not I looked over so many space savers and gadgets it was so much to take it.
 
I finally settled on the below items. One tray and two square containers. I thought since the square containers came in wide and narrow sizes with tops this two piece would be a four in no time.
 
 
My tray and two containers.
As I walked out I noticed all the different color and shape hangers (I just might come back for those)
and smiling person at the door. She asked about my experience and invited me to come back. As I walked out I smiled and thought to myself I will do just that. Next time I am bringing my husband. lol




Some added SPARKLE Just for fun

Final project





All reviews and experience are my own.








Comments

Popular Posts