Boss Up!! Day 3 "Caged In"




Its the end of the week and what does that mean ..
Party Time!
 
Well for some of us. With the colder months approaching sooner than later
it is very easy to want to darken your wardrobe and wear layered clothing.
With this outfit you can easy pair it up with a Blazer, or Long Layered Cardigan.
 I am not sure of most of you but, I know when the weather gets colder I tend to trend darker colors.
When I was looking for what to pair with what I thought, I didn't want it to be so dark or morbid.
I love fresh spring colors like I mentioned before.
Sometimes when its dark and gloomy in the fall and winter all you need to see 
is someone wearing dark colors to set themood.
 I thought to put these following pieces together because there
just might be a night when you and your crew are hanging out and you want to look great and sliming.
Pairing a Blazer or Long Layered Cardigan will in most cases bring your waist in
a little more.  
 




 
Now for the details on this outfit.
I am going to start from the top and work my way down.
 Lets start with the top.
Torrid - I found this on their buy one get one free clothing
sale a few months ago. Since I purchased it with another item this was FREE!!
Never thought what to wear it with. My sister was with me and suggested that I crop the liner so you can just see the mesh but I think I will just let this top be the way it is.
 
Next the denims. Oh I love these jeans. I purchased these from a fellow blogger
Sarah Ray - when she was having her closet sale. Now if you all remember I love a blogger closet sale, because in most cases they have only modeled in them, or never worn them.
Also, changes are you can get a steal with the price.
These Jeans are High Waist and once again brought my waist in. 
They are stretch and I love them. I purchased them for $12.
Last but not last the shoes
Payless - These are Christian Siriano and originally $49 but when I got them,
they had been marked down to $20 then I used $10 coupon
           and only paid $10.00 Wow RIGHT!!
 

Comments

Popular Posts