Pretty Pastels Transition to Fall

I have to say this summer has been very busy this year. I have made so many purchases to get myself ready for the fall. As much as I love a great pool party, I absolutely love the Fall.
 
I have dedicated the next upcoming post on how to make some summer transitions, to welcome the fall.
 
My first post is Pastels.
Just because they are nice and bright doesn't mean with the fall seasons you have to put them away for next year. It maybe a little cooler in the mornings and nights the day time is a great time to welcome Pastels. Whether you are going out with friends or want to look you best at work.
 
For the most part Pastels tops are neutral and you can pair with a nice dark denim skirt or pant. You can also pair with a color pant or jean.
 
I love the fact that everyone usually coordinate dark colors for the fall and winter months but, I normally like to embrace them.
Try adding bright accessories to your look.

Comments

Popular Posts