Fall Blues - Transition to Fall

I did I say how much I love the Fall right? Well the Blues are my favorite for fall attire. I always seem to find myself buying more and more denim in the Fall. 
 
I love the Skinny jeans in the colder months you can wear your Casual, High Knee, and Ankle boots with them. I also love a little flare with my Jeans as well.
 
I purchased a tulle skirt in this Navy Blue and I have endless outfits whether in the Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall months.
 
Military Green is the color this fall along with Light Brown suede. I have never been a fan of suede anything but, the light brown suede has resurfaced and they come in many different looks.
 
 
Whatever colors you decide this fall make sure it makes a statement and you put
your own touches on them.
I like to keep my clothing very versatile, and interchangeable.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts