Boss Up Day 2 "She's a Bad Mama Jama"



So how many times have we seen Oprah sporting a retro look. Well when I see this picture I thought she is a BOSS! Why not try a 70's look, and let me tell you it is as easy as it looks.
When going for a 70's look you have to remember the big hair, whether Afro or wavy locks it much say BIG. There were beaded and glass jeweled accessories. Not to mention the patterns and flowers. Being a 70's child I can appreciate the look.
 
 
 
For my 70's look I went to once again Rainbow and found this Denim Romper, and guess what it was on sale. So, I paired it with some glass jeweled accessories and wooden shoes.  Check out how I Bossed Up my 70's look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Like I said I purchased the Romper from Rainbows $15. The accessories as much as I cannot remember where I purchased these I want to say Dots but, you can get them from anywhere. The shoes were passed down from my mother and the Sunnies they are Payless for $6.
 
How do you think I did?
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts