Boss Up! Day 1

 
 
 
 
 
 Happy Monday! I decided to label this week Boss Up week. I have made a few fall purchases that look very high-end but are very reasonable. Just because you have a family doesn't mean you can not dress like you are worth a million bucks. Sometime this week I will do a post on undergarments but for now Lets Talk Boss Up.



 
Now for the below picture I am going to say the only high priced item is my Tamar Shoes. The shoes were $79 but I got them on sale for $42. What a deal RIGHT!!
Now the next item is my skirt. The skirt used to be a black body con dress but, I decided to hack it for a midi skirt to wear for this purpose alone. The dress/skirt was $12 from Forever21. Now on to the top. I have over looked this style so many times but, when I seen it for the price I had to try it on and what I must say is I am happy with it. The drape of the shirt hits in all the right places. I purchased this top from Rainbow and believe it or not but it was a simple price of $9.99. I have received a few comments so far and a lot of you cannot believe your eyes.
Last but not least lets talk accessories. My necklace, all I am going to say is "WALMART" the price $3.00. Wow right!!
 
So, lets see you Boss Up like me.
Happy shopping.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts