Picture Perfect

I have been asked so many times what brand of makeup I use on my face or how do I achieve that flawless look.
A lot of my pictures are taken in my bathroom where the lighting is perfect.
I use Daylight bulbs which I believe help with my flawless looks.  
I also, watch a lot of YouTube to get tips on how to apply my makeup just right.  
  
Here are some of my tips for that
"Picture Perfect Look"
1. Foundation that works to define your beauty.
Make up should not be there to recreate what you don't look like. It should be there as an accessory to help bring out your beauty.
2. A concealer to help with those stubborn spots
it will also work for highlighting your check bones and under your eyes. 
3. Eyes are a good way of expressing yourself. I love golds they add a sparkle to my eyes. Don't forget to maximize your lashes and your brows.
4. Blush depending on your skin tone I believe a rose blush is the best for my skin tone. If mixed with a bronzer it can aluminate your skin tone.
5. Lips this is your playing field go with your mood. I would say try to stay with something to moisturize your lips (especially in the colder months)
6. Use a natural backdrop. This with the daylight bulbs make for a flawless picture.

I hope this helps you. If not here is one of my favorite YouTube subscriptions.
 Queenii Rozenblad she is a favorite of mine.
Enjoy


Comments

Popular Posts