With All My Heart....

Pink Blazer JCPenney ~ Blue Tulle skirt Eshakti  ~ White tank WalMart & Pink strap sandals Payless
  

First let me say to you all Happy Valentines Day..
 
I hope you all share it with the most important people in your lives and make memories.
 
I can go as far back as my memories will allow and I remember my mom always getting me and my sister something for Valentines Day, whether it may be chocolate (which most the times it was) or flowers and balloons. I carried that tradition with my children. While my mom was a single mom and looked at us as her true loves I loved receiving chocolate and feeling special.

I wanted my children to have the same feeling. "Your mom will Always Love You."
So, every year I get them something for Valentines Day. Just last year I ventured out from the normal heart shaped chocolate you can find any where and found this company called Cheryl's.
 
Cheryl's is a mainly cookie company, not just any cookies but buttercream cookies. Let me tell you guys something they are DELICIOUS.. yum..
 
My kids look forward to receiving her cookies, and I just love to see their faces when they open their gifts. How exciting. This year I wrote them each a letter to express what they mean to me. I wanted my children to know through it all Mommy loves you and Always will.


 I wanted to say this.....
Love comes from within. You must first learn to love and appreciate you
before you can love and appreciate anyone else.
My Valentines Day Challenge is to look your full body in a mirror and compliment you.
Choose a few things you love about yourself and then go out to the world and flaunt it. When you learn to love you and appreciate yourself, everyone will see you.
That love will be so radiant it will be hard for people not to notice. Take it one step at a time.
You can do it. So, when love finally comes you can love it
"With all your Heart" 
 Have a wonder day & Happy Valentines Day.
 xoxo..









Comments

  1. Cute. Can you share where you got the pieces of your look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks clothe your curves.. I purchased the jacket from jcpenney the skirt from eshakti and shoes from Payless. I normally put it under the picture. I am sorry. I just added it to the photo. Thanks.Shalonda

      Delete
    2. Thanks clothe your curves.. I purchased the jacket from jcpenney the skirt from eshakti and shoes from Payless. I normally put it under the picture. I am sorry. I just added it to the photo. Thanks.Shalonda

      Delete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts