The Day After... Valentine's Day



Our Valentines 

My husband and I made an agreement that Valentines Day is a lovely day but, don't go buying me anything that can just day in a day. Don't do something special for me for this one time a year the world thought it be right to celebrate your loves, but not do anything else special for me through out the year. But, if its right we do it. So, this year I have a very special plan for the man of my life and of course you all will see it after Valentines Day (since from time to time he will read a post).

Is it so hard to show the man in your life how special he is to you?
I look at it this way, if he is a man of mystery he will look at the times you surprised him and take a little bit of those special moments for his own surprise for you. That will show you that he is not just accepting the things you do for him, but also he is appreciating the things you do for him. I am not saying if my husband walked through the door right now with a dozen WHITE roses.. I would throw them out, but I think it is perfectly fine for a woman to inspire a man to do for her while doing for him. Knowing your man is the 1st step. You know your significant other more than anyone so, you should know what to expect from him. Remember GOD placed you both together to Inspire and Encourage one another.
 
 
 
His Valentines
The Day After
(The Dressed up version)
 
First things first, I had my in-laws watch our children.
I planned on him getting dressed at his parents house after dropping off our kids, but that part didn't work out it was extremely cold out. So, all my plans got cut short.
Special thanks to my
Hairdresser Yalonda
Check out her Facebook page..
 
I didn't mention how my makeup and hair was on FLEEK!!!
I walked him through getting to the restaurant and sitting at the bar.
I come behind him and say.. "Would you like to join me tonight"
Of course he says..
We then enjoy a nice dinner at One of our favorite Restaurant's
Ruby Tuesdays.
I had the Hickory Bourbon Salmon with Mashed potatoes and string beans,
He had the Coastal Trio with rice pilaf and French fries.
Which we both had before and of course it was Delicious.
I had a Southern Peach Sparkler to drink and he had the Ruby Signature drink "Ruby Relaxer"
Which we both enjoyed.
We shared a dessert called "The White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake which my husband didn't enjoy too much and I didn't like the Cherry sauce. It kind of reminded me of Chocolate Covered Cherry's the kind everyone gets you for Christmas.
We got one of the waitress to take our picture to capture the night.
Which was by the way Incredible.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts