Denim Blues


I have been looking everywhere for a denim shirt to wear with anything. I believe the denim shirt is a classic and if I was smart enough I would have save mine from the early 90's. I looked everywhere for the ideal classic denim shirt and found mine at Walmart.

Now a lot of people say why go to Walmart? Well first let me address this. When it comes to Walmart they have a lot of fashions at lost cost. If you are trying not to spend so much on your clothes due to the ever changing fashion trends Walmart is the go to. This denim shirt was $16.97 and it was a great find. A little starch makes the shirt stand out even more than it did on the hanger. lol.


There are some other retail companies that have the denim shirt as well so, make sure your cut is great for your figure and not too big to hide your curves. This shirt was cut just right for my curves as you can see the versatility that comes along with this shirt.


My first look I paired the Classic Denim shirt with a patent leather skinny belt a striped skirt and BCBG shoes. This look will compliment any shape. If you are smaller on the top you can tuck the denim shirt inside and show off the curves in your waist and hips.

My second look I paired the Classic Denim shirt with my Pink Blazer and white denim skinny jeans from ASOS along with my metallic silver shoes.

The fourth look is similar to this look I just removed the Pink Blazer to show off my curves a little more.

My final look is a more casual look. I paired my Classic Denim shirt with a Brown Maxi dress. and a infinity scarf. I love this look you can wear this on those cool spring nights for fall days.





Walmart
ASOS


     
Old Navy




Comments

Popular Posts