Caged Leopards..

 
 
Happy New Year all!!

Anyone has any "New Year" promises they would like to share?

I decided this year not to make any. I just want to "LOVE" more and that is it, everything will come in time.

Just wanted to feature two new pieces I got for the new year. The first item is "Sapphire Mesh Insert" dress from Monif C. Now this dress just like all her pieces fit me true and I love the cut. Whether you call it caged or mesh the details bring this dress out. The other added beauty of this dress is the ruffle at the hem line. It is a flattering detail that makes this dress.
 
 
The second piece is my "Leopard Pumps" I purchased from Tamar Braxton's new line "Tamar Collection" So, as many of you all know I am a big Tamar fan and when I found out about her line. I got very excited but, then very sad at the same time. I was happy for the line as I hoped she will have pieces like shoes, and jewelry since she is so fashionable.
I was sad at the fact that I could not afford any of the shoes.
 I had looked at these shoes like forever and wanted them, but good things come to those who wait. Finally it happened!
 
They went on sale.. YASSSSS! So the shoes were originally $169 but I got them on sale with a extra 10% off for 44.00. What a deal I thought. Finally I could not wait for them to arrive.
SO, let me tell you about the way they arrived. First they arrived UPS (signed delivery) hello someone.. Then the brown mailing package came with TAMAR stamped down the seem of the box. Inside the brown mailing package was a red shoe box that read TAMAR in her signature collection font. Inside was my protector bag and my Leopard Pumps wrapped in  
 pink wrapping paper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After getting them out the box I thought what I heard was angels but, it was really my daughter giving praises to how beautiful they looked. I want to say I wore the shoes for a good hour and half before taking them off. So, you can say I love the shoes they are a 4 1/2 heel which is too high for me but, for cuteness sake I will be wearing these so don't be shocked to see them in another feature.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Since my husband is a truck driver and had not seen the excitement on my face when receiving my new pieces I decided to glam it up for him and put it all together. Was he in Awe.. Since everything had been put together I had to showcase it for you all. I hope you enjoy.
 
 

All comments and reviews are of my own opinion.

Happy New Years. Make it one to remember
xoxox.. Londa

Comments

Popular Posts