Fashion Challenge Day 1 & Day 2

Yesterday was Day 1 of my Fashion Challenge. I encourage all of my family and friends both from Facebook and Instagram to join me with this challenge. I also threw in a little motivation. At the end of the challenge the woman/man with the most likes or hearts on either Facebook or Instagram will receive a $25 Visa Gift Card. All that is required is to #LPBeautyChallenge either on Facebook or Instagram.

                               Wednesday 10/15/2014

Day One
Pink Blazer, Black top, White and Black Joggers

My Day one was two looks in one. I called it Work & Play.
Work incorporated a Pink Blazer and Multicolored Snake Skin printed shoes.
Play was with blacked bow heeled pumps. Which style would you wear?
 
 
 
                                      Thursday 10/16/2016
Day Two
Flower Printed T-shirt, Striped Skirt, and Green Clutch and Shoes


 
My Day two look was called "Would you Dare to Wear"?
I paired a striped skirt with a flower t-shirt and matching clutch and Shoes.
I also decided to add my flower shoe clips to add more Flower Power.
Would you Dare to Wear?
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts