Fall in Love

 



 Now that I am getting over the fact that Summer is no longer around I can fully take in all the beautiful colors of Fall. I was able to take some photos at our local park of all the beautiful colors. I plan to print them out and hang them around my house for the Fall Season. I forgot while in my stump how much I love Fall, and all the beauty it brings. I think because I am frightened over the WINTER that is why I wasn't ready to welcome the Fall.

On this day my husband and I decided to spend sometime together at our local park while he got his workout on. I took some great pictures. Capturing the full beauty of Fall. Next week while our children our off from school I want to take them to this same park and take some fall pictures getting some candid photos of them. I may also get them to do some crafts for the house. I hope to post them on the book and IG so look out for some Fall Crafts.

 
I wanted to also, say I have agreed to do a Fashion Challenge and still posting photos of daily wear to inspire the next woman. I have chosen to give a shout out to my sister in law who has continued to support me with this and posting every chance she can get. So, Thank you so much for your love and support. It is greatly appreciated. With that being said; here is something just for all of you. Like I said in my video posted below don't be afraid to still rock your spring and summer colors and pair them with your browns and tans. Here is just a glimpse. Enjoy. xoxox.. Shalonda




 
Pink Belted Top ~ Blue Jeans
 
 
 

 
Getting Fall Ready..


Comments

Popular Posts