A Letter ...
























A letter to my followers..

I know I committed to writing a blog once a week but, with my new work schedule and my photographer not being close It is hard to dedicate time and include pictures. So, I have decided to get together with my photographer and take some random pictures for some upcoming blogs titles. This I do promise.

I am not sure about some of you but, here in Delaware the weather has been perfect. There are days where the humidity is not there at all. There always seem to be a breeze floating around and I have to say I am loving it.

I did want to share this new clutch I have I purchased it from a follower and family/friend. She is making her mark on the world with these lovely design patters and shapes I absolutely love them all. Check them out here KYLE Design's.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A wonderful day at the park with my husband. I love my smile in his eyes.
 
 
 
xoxoxo.... Londa

Comments

  1. Yes! Clutch is giving me life ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Victoria.. OMG when I seen it on her page I was like WHAT!!! I had to have it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts