Glitz Prints


I would have to say from the beginning of time African Americans have embraced their heritage and made it known of their roots.
I remember first being introduced to the culture was
during an African Attire day at church.
 I had seen so many people in the early 90's wear the prints. Whether it was a wedding, an event the African prints were very much in style. My cousin who got married in the mid 90's had worn African attire for her wedding and I am sure I had worn it for a homecoming or two.
 Now a days the prints are being re-invented. They are more sexy and fitting. More casual and acceptable. More designers are incorporating them in their collection.
 
 
 
 
Recently,
 I seen how Zelie for She added a collection.  
This line takes fashion a little higher.
Zelie for She is known for crops and high waist pants and skirts and changing the game recently added this Jumper, Bralette and
High waist pant in the mix and its great.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Rue 114 is known for high fashion with eccentric prints and stepping out the box has a new collection. This skirt is from a previous collection but is my favorite. It screams business, it says I am fearless but, feared.. is anyone hearing me. .. lol
 
 
 
 
 This mermaid dress is to die for. As it might look a little much the woman who wears this has to own it. "Confidence" is what the dress name should be called.
 Some of these dresses may be out of stock


 
Here are a few of my favorite from   from ESTY. You need not to sleep on ESTY it is a great site, and remember Be Ye Different!
 



 I am in love with high waist skirts and this is no exception. Think of all the ways you can dress this up or down. I imagine it with a white crop and flat sandals or even dressing it up with a white collard shirt with the sleeves cuffed and a nice black bow shoe. Make sense.

 
 
 
 
This jacket is an plus. You can pair it with a pair of jeans or dress pants dress it up or down. This jacket has tons of color options.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Oh my.. !! I don't need to say much for this skirt.
Many of her collection do run is sizes up to 3xl. They cost a little more than expected but, they are worth it.
 
 
 

 
 
I say again, when purchasing your clothes make sure they make sense.
 
Thanks for following and be sure to leave a comment.

xoxoxox.... Londa

 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. OMG I am in lover with all of these too. I have been trying to find some beautiful Afro centric piece....reasonably priced of course. Thanks Londa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I am glad I could be of some assistance.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts