Blonde Hair & Red Lips


 

 
So, I decided to take my summer braids out which I was rockin for a while. 
I wore my hair in its natural state for about 3days and decided time for another change. I am known for wearing a BOB, and since my surgery last February I have had my hair fire RED and chesnut brown, to light brown. I think the color is my way of getting a tattoo without the pain. Wearing a weave not only is a way to protect my natural hair but, also gives me the way to express myself.
 
 
My makeup is nothing more than Maybelline Eye Shadows, Revlon 24 Photo Ready in Cappuccino, and RED lips from Mary Kay.
 

 
I call myself purchasing the same hair color below, but slowly realized it was something just a tab bit brighter. Hmmm well I went to see my sister on Monday and noticed it was very different. See the color below is more of a honey blonde and the color above is VERY BLONDE. My sister also known for her traveling capabilities. Says "No worries we will make it work" I think that should be her motto.
 
 
Since I know she is a NO worries type of person and since I know she does a GREAT job I asked if she could do a mini photo shoot with my new body con dresses I purchased from Rainbow.
(By the way I don't really like the quality of clothes but, I loved these two dresses.)
I would like to say my mini shoot went well and so well that she is going to implement the shoot for her MANY clients. May I also add she took the pictures with her Samsung Phone.. Ohh girl you did that.. Enjoy.
 







 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts