Tropical Resort

Well I am on vacation....
Just thought I would share this pic....

There are a few curvy bloggers who dare to wear a fatkini.
More and more plus designers are making them for women more 
THICK than the average.  
At first I was a little leary about the trend I can not lie. I think I looked at a few.            
My shopping methods for purchasing a bathing suit is to find one I like
At a cheaper price tag. So, when I found this one for only $11.90each piece
I had to get it.                                                    
The first thing I loved was the high waist bottom. No pinching, No Rolling.
Then I took a good look at myself and said..  " I can do this" with confidence.
So, here I am feeling great in sunshine Florida (I plan to discuss the 
weather in another upcoming vaca blog).

I leave with this last statment..  being comfortable in your skin is 1st priority. . 

I plan to share more stories, vblog, and photos when I return.

Fatkini ~ F21

Comments

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts