WHITE PARTY!!

White has become the new thing for the summer. Everyone host a White Party at least once a year.
I have host at least two in the past 4years. Being a plus size girl white is some times really hard to find. I am not sure how smaller size women feel about it, but I know that it is a challenge standing out with WHITE. There are a few plus size boutiques and department stores where you can find all WHITE clothing. Have you ever been to a party whether All White Party, or Black Tie event say.. OMG that girl has my dress on. I know I have...

Giving that thought, I started looking up on Google, "Plus size dresses" and found so many online stores, that made me in awe. I am going to share some of my favorite stores to shop online. I have purchased from these sites and love the quality of clothing, low prices, and great customer service.

Monif C






My first is Monif C. I have purchase a full length grey dress for my mother's wedding and have worn it time and time again. You can wear it over 20 different ways. Which will always make you look different every time you wear it.





eShakti
 eShakti. I have seven different dresses from this site. YES 7! lol..
City Chic US
They are known for the fit and flare dress that I love so much. I find my self looking at the OVERSTOCK items first (which is how I have seven dresses) which allows anyone to buy a $70 or $80 dress for $35. They can custom make your dress to fit you size, height and custom length. 




City Chic US. Which I have purchase a dress from and got it from the clearance items. A dress that was $50 for $19.99.




 
 
 
 
 
Mod Cloth. I have not purchased from them as of yet.. But, I do have a few dresses in mind. One of my good friends purchased a dress from there and the quality of the dress was great. Just read the reviews.
Mod Cloth







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are others, such as:
 
 
Ashley Stewart

WOLE' Design

Eloquii

Kiyonna


Zelie for She
 
While you shop for your White dress remember to stay different, and add a little color, and stay FAB.. xoxox. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts