Mother's & Summer

FAMILY
 
 Mother's Day was this past weekend and I am so glad I was able to spend it with my children. So, I just thought I would share some of my pictures I was able to recover from my phone. 
Mom & Me .. Mom .. Mom &Sis


My husband & I
Isyss Mommy & Jayden







Happy Mother's Day
    2014











Celebrating Mother's Day with My sis & mom

SUMMER
 
Even though Summer may be a few weeks away, I already feel her presence. On the east coast, it has gone from high 60's to mid to high 80's in a matter of weeks. As crazy as it may sound I am glad its here, the winter months were brutal all over the East Coast. I couldn't wait to see the summer weather.
Monif C
 
 I am not sure of some of my readers but, I am trying to cut calories to get into a nice bathing suit. As much as I don't know how I feel about a Fatkini I am really hoping to cut down to get at least one. I have noticed the styles in bathing suits have changed. I remember looking at one of my favorite plus size designers make a high waist fatkini and I was in awe.. The design and concept were on point. I loved seeing plus size models in them, because it gave me hope that a change was coming.





 
Then as I noticed more of the styles changing of the fatkini I noticed more places try to imitate her style and because the price tag was a little expensive it also gave plus size girls who didn't have that kind of money to purchase them.


Forever21
 Forever21
Here are some summer suits I am loving from Forever 21 and Walmart. I hope you all enjoy them and find one just right for you.






Walmart

Comments

Popular Posts