Blurred Lines ... Stripes, Stripes and Stripes..

 
What a weekend, I had.. So, let me start of with saying I have lost 10lbs and still going strong. So, with that so many things going on this past weekend, I decided to keep it simple. I am known for allowing my accessories to be my inspiration. Well I was in a mood of STRIPE. Since my mom's birthday was on Saturday, and my step-father was planning a gathering for her special day.....
I decided to wear a basic skinny jean (Forever21) and a black tank (DOTS). I paired it with a double strand of pearls (keeping it classy) and I wore my peep toe nude sling back shoes. For the accessory I covered up in my black/white Ponte' stretch blazer.  I ROCKED IT. I received so many compliments an felt amazing.









 
So, Why not do it again...


















So, on Sunday I rocked my same strand of pearls just wore it as a single strand and a yellow Ribbed Tank (Wal-Mart) and a black Cardigan (Wal-Mart)and my black/white high waist striped skirt (DOTS). I paired it with my black footed tights and my round toe Black Patent Leather Mary Jane's (Dillard's). It sure was a different crowd but, I felt amazing.



 I had my sister take some shots of me in both outfits "Oh you see the back shot" cute huh? Oh not to forget the makeup.. I wore minimal make up on both days. 





Black Cardigan & Yellow Ribbed Tank (Wal-Mart)
Black/White Striped skirt/jacket/tank (DOTS)
Dark Blue Denim Skinny (Forever21)
Patent Leather Round Toe Mary Jane's (Dillard's)
Nude Ruffle Pep Toe (Fashion Bug)

  
 

 
 

Comments

  1. Did I say Beautiful????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom thinks. Ur Beautiful....oh I said that huh......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shalonda -- You will be one of the story winners -- Can I please have your address -- I need to send an official email. Mail to chastity@garnerstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts