Lash Wear









Eye lashes were the thing to make movie actresses look their best. Now everywhere you look you see everyone wearing lashes. From Church women to Middle school students. What is your take on lashes. Do you like them or do you think in all things appropriate that everyone should wear them?

I don't really have an opinion about lashes. I think if you want to be GLAM you should do it and do it BIG!!. If you only want to wear them for a special occasion or a special event, then you should do it. There are many different types of lashes.


There are Glam Lashes which is show to the right. I would recommend these for that special event or the day/night you want to be GLAM. They normally come on a strip or you could have individuals but they would mostly be a combo of short and long lashes.


Then you have then Natural Lash which is shown on the left. The natural lash is something normally worn on an everyday basis. They also come in individuals or could be on a strip. You can see with both lashes that you can still be Glam, it just depends on how you are trying to look. I wore the lashes on the left for my wedding, and with makeup they were very nice. I had a strip and I asked the person putting them on not to add too much glue. With that being said... they came off by the next morning.

If you want the glam look without all the extra false lashes I may have the perfect thing for you. Maybelline Colossal Lash 9x is what I wear everyday. It give me the va-va voom I am looking for everyday. I like the Glam Black because it brings out my brown eyes. There are different types of this mascara but I love the 9x.


If you like the lashes for Glam reasons.. Go ahead that is your thing. Just make sure your makeup and your hair goes with it all. Take Tamar for instance. She always is put together with her lashes. She goes small and Glam for those days she wants to look her best. So, whether you are a Church lady or a middle school student. If you like the diva you are when you wear your lashes continue to ROCK on..

 xoxoxox..... Londa











Comments

Popular Posts