Celebrating You...



























As many of you know, I recently had a professional photo shoot with Dawn V. Gilmore.. She is located in Middletown, DE she is awesome. I told her I will give her a featured spot on the blog to promote more business.. Well folks here she is.. 



Dawn V Gilmore is a Fine Art Glamour, Boudoir, Wedding & Portrait photographer in Delaware who specializes in making women feel comfortable in their skin & empowering women to love themselves as they are. (This is her bio taken from her Facebook page) Dawn has a package called
"Celebrating You" this is the session I chose.







Dawn was referred to me by a good friend who was getting her Engagement photo's done. (Might I add they were Beautiful)  She has a team of people if you need your hair and make-up done and photo shoot ready. Dawn is very professional and even with my experience working with her one time.. it was the best 45mins I had with a professional person in a long time.




 She is very passionate about her work and will bring out your inter DIVA..  below is some of her work and also her contact info. She has a blog and a website to feature her pricing you can find her here
 Dawn V. Gilmore.

 





 


Comments

  1. Aw, thank you so very much Shalonda! It was my pleasure to be able to have you in front of my lens. I look forward to working with all of the fabulous women in the Tri-State Area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, you are welcome it was a pleasure working with you.. and hope to work with you more in the future..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts