Is your Lip Gloss Poppin' ?

Today I decided to do a post on Lip Gloss. I went to my local drug store and purchased two different types of glosses.
I wanted to do a review on two different pink glosses since there are a lot of darker toned ladies out there looking for something nice and affordable.  
 

 


The reviews will be on NYC and Wet n Wild.


 My first review will be on Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss in the color " This too shall Glass " . This gloss is very flat and even though its a gloss it is very sticky and bright. On my skin tone it is very bright and may be more of a Lip Tint not a gloss. On a lighter skin tone it is more of a nude color with a hint of pink. The cost is 2.99 and it was very reasonable.






My next review is for NYC (New York Color), Kiss Gloss. The name is " City Sorbet ". I love this gloss it was very smooth and gives a nice shine. It has a sparkle to it and very faint color. On my skin tone it is great and on a lighter skin tone it is may show up clear with a shimmer. The cost is 1.99, you can find both of these colors at your local drug store.
 
 
The one thing I can say about both of the glosses is they both are sticky. I wish they were more like a moisturizer then a sticky substance. When you put the Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss on first and add a little of the NYC Kiss Goss it is a very nice combo.

Comments

Popular Posts