Re- Launch of blog


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lizzie Ruth Nesbitt Boykins - Williams
April 16,1933 - April 18,2012
 
 

Grandma, I was thinking of you today and a smile tickled my face.
Remembering all the things you taught me, like always to say grace.
I remember sitting in your lap while you read your bible out loud,
To Hear me sing a gospel song made you so proud.
I thought of those Saturday mornings, I watched you fix your hair,
I remember crossing the street and hearing "Girl You Better Stop Right There"
I remember the goodness you instilled in me though' sometimes it didn't show,
You played a very special part in my life and I thought you should know.
My childhood is filled with memories of you that you couldn't buy with all the Gold in the world,
and even though' I am all grown up, at heart I will always be 1 of my Grandmom's Special Lil' Girls ... I love you Grandmom..
 

Comments

  1. Your reason for the blog is so sweet! Good luck looks great so far!!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts