A Perfect Match

So yesterday I went to another Amazing wedding.. Due to the wedding being outside and the weather conditions due to be cloudy and cool, I changed my wardrobe at least over 5 times until I settled on my original outfit. I had been working on this high waist skirt for about 3weeks and couldn't get it done until Thursday night. With the skirt having so many colors I factored into only two. Pink and Pool blue. I paired the skirt with a pink top and pool blue accessories. The skirt was another creation for the Lizzie's Pearls collection handmade by myself. I was so impressed with the outcome I decided to make more (soon to come). I received so many compliments on the skirt that I was inspired. Enough about me the wedding was beautiful. My cousin was the bride, the entire wedding party was beautiful. I was glad I was able to attend. I have added some pictures.. enjoy..



My husband and I
 
 
 
 
Bride and Groom
 
 
 
 










Comments

  1. I love this as well as how colorful every thing is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haybooboo@comcastMay 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM

    You have done a wonderful job and am so impressed with your talent of making things come together. Continue to push yourself beyond your boundaries, reach for the stars. I know you can make your dreams come true. I love you. Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts